What to Expect…
We are always excited about meeting new patients in our Overland Park & Olathe orthodontic office during their first visit. Your initial appointment will consist of a thorough examination and a discussion of potential treatment options. This important 60-minute visit will give us insight into your orthodontic needs. We know your time is valuable, so to expedite treatment, we also reserve time following the exam for diagnostic records. The records include photos and impressions for study models and are necessary for developing the appropriate treatment plan. We will address the following questions that cover the basics of orthodontic treatment. We encourage you to ask questions as well.
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any teeth need to be removed?
- What medical and health benefits do you gain from orthodontic treatment?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
- How can I integrate my orthodontic insurance or medical spending account?