We accept most major insurance plans, and you also can enjoy these payment and financial options:
- Preferred Patient Interest-Free Financing: We can customize a payment plan that can work for your family’s budget!
- In-office, no-interest pick-a-payment options: Extend monthly payments and reduce down payments.
- HSA/FSA: Spend from your Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account.
- Paid-In-Full Discount: Get a discount when you pay the full amount on the front-end.
- Credit Cards: We accept all major credit and debit cards
- Automatic Bank Deductions: We also can set up automated monthly payment options to make it more convenient for your busy schedule.
Thank You, Dr. Moon!
Clean offices, great staff, and affordable! The process was such a breeze, I thought I was going to have braces for 2 years—12 months later and my teeth are in perfect shape!
Thank you so much Dr. Moon!- Danielle
We accept all major insurance plans as part of our commitment to making a great smile as affordable as possible. Our Moon Orthodontics team is trained to assist you in determining your insurance coverage.
If you have insurance that does cover any portion of your orthodontic treatment, we’re always willing to help you discover your benefits before you even come to your first free visit.
Provide us with any insurance information that you can during your first phone call so we can prepare for your first visit. Our treatment coordinator will make contact with your provider and verify available insurance benefits and details.
This will expedite determining your out-of-pocket costs and allow us to refine your payment options at your initial consultation. We will then file your claim and, of course, answer any of your questions.
Here are just some of the Kansas insurance plans we accept:
- Blue Dental
- Complete Dental
- Delta Dental
- Golden Rule
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare
- And more!
Top-Quality Moon Philosophy
The cost of your treatment depends mostly on the severity of your orthodontic needs. Moon Orthodontics is committed to careful examination, diagnosis and discussion.
We used advanced diagnostics and digital records with minimal exposure. We invest heavily in state-of-the-art techniques and trained staff to provide superior results—because you deserve the best.
No quick fixes here! We treat you as we would treat our own family and we strive to provide you with a foundation for exceptional dental health and overall success and confidence! Reach out today to schedule your consult in our Olathe, or Overland Park Offices.